Sara C. Nichols
I seek to make my clients feel that I am approachable and that the legal system is approachable. I want them to feel as I treat them in a dignified and respected manner.
I seek to be thorough and ethical in obtaining support for my clients' claims so that I obtain the best result possible.
I seek to develop creative solutions to clients' legal challenges.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2014
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude - 2005
- Major: Sociology
Past Employment Positions
- Fishel Albrecht Hass Kim, Columbus, Ohio, Legal Assistant, 2012
- Reminger Co. LPA, Columbus, Ohio, Workers’ Compensation Docket Coordinator, 2008 - 2012
- Kaizen Event, Industrial Commission , 2010 - Present