Ohio Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Talk to a lawyer for free with no obligation. We advance all costs & only get paid if you do.
- Tens of millions of dollars recovered for the injured.
- Offices throughout Ohio.
- We have obtained the highest single-year verdict in four counties (twice in Franklin).
OH Doctor Error Attorney
Hospital Negligence | Birth Injury | Nurse Error
At The Donahey Law Firm, our Ohio medical malpractice attorneys regularly represent individuals who have died or suffered extensive injuries resulting from negligence of a hospital, physician, nurse practitioner or other health care provider. With five offices and a mobile office in Ohio, we are well positioned to represent people throughout the state. Our lawyers routinely represent people or the families of patients who have sustained an injury due to misdiagnosis, surgical error, or failure to diagnose in cities such as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Youngstown, Akron, Mansfield, Zanesville, Lancaster, and Lima.
If you have legal questions about medical negligence, please contact our Ohio medical malpractice attorneys. Our Ohio law offices serve clients in cases involving doctor error, wrong diagnosis, hospital error, and wrongful death.
Holding Negligence Doctors and Healthcare Professionals Accountable
Medical malpractice or medical negligence occurs when a medical provider, whether an anesthesiologist, doctor, surgeon, nurse, or other health care professional, acts in a manner that deviates from the accepted standard of care in the medical community. Our lawyers represent injury victims and families whose medical provider has breached the standard of care in diagnosing or treating a medical condition. Our OH patient rights attorneys handle cases involving:
- Birth Injuries - brain damage & other catastrophic injuries resulting from delivery room errors
- Failure to Diagnose - cancer, heart disease, and other life threatening illnesses
- Misdiagnosis - breast cancer, lung cancer, leukemia, heart attack, strokes
- Failure to Diagnose Colorectal Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Colon Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Prostate Cancer
- Colonoscopy Injuries
- Pharmaceutical Errors & Prescription Errors - defective drugs, wrong dosage, wrong medication
- Hospital Errors - emergency room errors, surgical errors
- Erb's Palsy and Cerebral Palsy - and other birth injuries
- Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death - doctor mistake, surgeon error
- Meningitis - Misdiagnosis or Failure to Diagnose
Not every bad medical result means someone was negligent. Our Columbus medical malpractice attorneys analyze these cases for confused and concerned patients. We simplify complex medical matters, identify liability, and aggressively pursue legal remedies. We help people get answers. Did your doctor:
- Refer to an appropriate medical specialist
- Recognize conditions that result in injury to an unborn baby
- Order necessary lab tests
- Order and assess biopsy or radiographic tests
- Monitor changes in patient's condition
Contact Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys for more Information
For answers to your legal question and strong representation in a medical malpractice claim, contact our OH medical malpractice attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation.
Free initial consultations • Flexible office hours • 7 locations in Ohio • Mobile Office Serving All of Ohio including Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Cleveland, and Toledo.