Failure to Diagnose Cancer, Stroke, & Heart Attacks
Our trial attorneys work exclusively for people in Ohio who have suffered damages due to the negligence of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers. We provide powerful legal representation for patients who have suffered preventable medical conditions because of their doctor's failure to diagnose serious and life-threatening illnesses.
To discuss a medical malpractice claim involving the failure to diagnose, call or e-mail our law firm. Contact our Ohio failure to diagnose medical malpractice lawyers today.
At The Donahey Law Firm, we represent medical patients and their families in medical malpractice claims involving a doctor's failure to diagnose:
- Cancer - lung cancer, colon cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, kidney cancer, pancreatic cancer, skin cancer/melanoma, liver cancer, brain tumors
- Heart disease - and coronary problems including heart attack, stroke, heart failure, high blood pressure
- Organ failure - kidney failure, liver failure
- Child birth complication - including pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes
- Meningitis - misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose neonatal meningitis, viral, fungal or bacterial meningitis or septicemia
- Other - failure to recognize suicidal tendencies
No fees unless we win
Our skilled Columbus, Ohio failure to diagnose lawyers handle all medical malpractice and personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You will not be charged legal fees unless we secure a satisfactory settlement on your behalf.
For answers to your legal questions and strong representation in a medical malpractice or failure to diagnose claim, contact our attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation.
Free initial consultations • Flexible office hours • 6 locations in Ohio • Mobile Office Serving All of Ohio