Thousands of Medical Malpractice Cases Handled Since 1968
When an emergency room doctor, trauma center physician or other medical care provider fails to diagnose a stroke and avoidable and debilitating stroke symptoms later develop, who can help you and your family pursue financial compensation? When medical bills rise and quality of life falls because a doctor fails to capitalize on early warning signs, what can you do to achieve a fair outcome?
At the medical malpractice law firm of The Donahey Law Firm we have successfully represented clients in cases involving the failure to diagnose a stroke or a heart attack since 1968. Clients facing stroke-related legal issues often are sent home from hospitals and clinics with no course of treatment after complaining of the following symptoms:
- A sudden numbness, tingling or weakness of the face, an arm or a leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion
- Difficulty speaking and seeing
- Sudden trouble walking with accompanying dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- A fast-onset severe headache
Is a Doctor's Failure to Treat Stroke Medical Malpractice?
If you believe your stroke symptoms were overlooked, disregarded or misinterpreted by a doctor, nurse or other care provider and that this medical negligence lead to further medical challenges later, contact our firm. We can:
- Meet with you to discuss your concerns
- Obtain medical records and other key information
- Determine whether you have a valid claim for medical malpractice and provide experienced and aggressive legal representation
Our track record includes thousands of successful cases in our 40-plus years of experience handling medical malpractice cases. For a no-charge consultation, contact our firm.
The Donahey Law Firm has offices in Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Delaware, offers free initial consultations and works exclusively on a contingency fee basis. To contact one of our experienced malpractice lawyer call 866-918-5886.