Ohio Nursing Home Injury Lawyers
- Talk to a lawyer for free with no obligation. We advance all costs & only get paid if you do.
- Tens of millions of dollars recovered for the injured.
- Offices throughout Ohio.
- We have obtained the highest single-year verdict in four counties (twice in Franklin).
Columbus Elder Abuse Attorney
Elder Abuse | Inadequate Staffing | Medication Error
The Columbus, Ohio nursing home injury attorneys at The Donahey Law Firm represent clients against nursing homes and other managed health care facilities. Our nursing home injury attorneys are dedicated to providing victims and their families with the information and resources they need to help protect against abuse, neglect, and mistreatment suffered at the hands of nursing homes and their staff. We believe that it is reasonable to expect that our loved ones will be properly treated and cared for in their golden years.
With four offices located throughout Ohio, the nursing home injury attorneys at The Donahey Law Firm represent people statewide in Ohio who have been injured by nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, in cities such as Columbus, Circleville, Delaware, Carroll, London, Hebron, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton, Youngstown and Akron in cases involving:
- Bedsores (decubitus ulcers), pressure sores, and infections
- Dehydration and malnutrition
- Financial abuse and exploitation
- Senior citizen or elder abuse
- Falls, dislocations, and fractures
- Inadequate staffing, training, and negligent supervision claims
- Medication and prescription errors
- Inappropriate use of physical or chemical restraints
- Physical, emotional, and psychological abuse
We strive to protect those who are not able to protect themselves. We are aware of the sensitive nature of these types of cases and strive to provide the best possible representation in a dignified, cost-effective, and professional manner. If you or your loved one has been injured, abused, or neglected in a nursing home, please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced Columbus, Ohio nursing home injury lawyers.
For more information on nursing home injuries go to Nursing Home Injuries information center.