Committed to Getting Equal Justice for Car Accident Injury Victims
The Ohio auto accident lawyers at The Donahey Law Firm are committed to fighting to obtain justice and compensation for car crash injury victims in the Columbus area and throughout Ohio. We have been fulfilling this commitment for over 40 years.
Our car accident law firm fights for answers, justice and compensation in cases involving automobile accidents that took place on I-70, I-270, I-670, I-71, I-77, I-275, I-80 and elsewhere throughout the state. With offices throughout OH, including Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Circleville, Delaware, Lancaster, and a mobile office, our lawyers have the flexibility to serve clients throughout the entire state of Ohio.
Automobile injury lawsuits that we handle commonly involve:
- Truck accidents - semi truck accidents throughout Ohio
- Motorcycle accidents - accidents involving motorcycle/motorbikes
- Uninsured motorist accidents - collisions caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver
- Bicycle accidents - accidents involving bikes and bicyclists
- Drunk driver accidents - DUI / OVI / DWI accidents, drug-related accidents
- Head-on and side-impact car collisions - vehicles colliding head-on, intersection accidents
- Pedestrian accidents - car-pedestrian sidewalk and crosswalk accidents
- Rear end accidents - vehicles colliding from behind
- Accidents with commercial trucks/vehicles - delivery truck accidents, work vehicle accidents
- Other types of car accidents - head on collisions, rear end collisions
Our law firm has a proven track record in auto accident cases, for a list of results, visit our verdicts and settlements page. For additional car accident resources, please visit our auto accident information center or contact us for a FREE case evaluation.
Dedicated Advocates for Seriously Injured People
Our goal is to stand up to insurance companies and succeed in recovering full compensation for our clients. This includes compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other costs caused by the car accident, including the cost of property damage and any permanent injuries.
The cases we handle tend to involve serious injuries, such as:
- Car crash neck & back injuries
- Brain injuries after a car accident
- Drunk driver accident victim injuries
- Car crash broken bones
- Head on car accident injuries
- Rear end & SUV rollover collision injuries
- Spinal cord injuries from car accidents
Throughout the process, you will work directly with one of our experienced attorneys. While you will get one-on-one attention from your advocate, you can also feel confident that you are backed by an entire legal team. Furthermore, we bring in medical experts, specialists in various health care disciplines and other professionals as needed.
Contact an Ohio Lawyer for a Free Consultation
For a free consultation with The Donahey Law Firm, call us toll free at 866-918-5886 or contact us online. We have several area office locations for your convenience.
We take all cases on a contingency basis. You will only owe a fee if we obtain compensation for you. While other firms request that clients share in or cover costs and expenses incurred while pursuing a case, we don't. We will advance all of your legal expenses and costs as we move forward to get results for you.
FREE Initial Consultations • Flexible Office Hours • 6 Locations Serving All of Ohio • Mobile Office